Associate Chiropractor Cairns
North Cairns Chiropractic is looking for an associate for an immediate start! Maintain excellent work/life balance, working 3 days/week in paradise. Just a short drive from stunning waterfalls, ancient rainforest and touted as the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, this region has so much to offer the adventurous nature lover!
The practice is well established over 20 years in Cairns and has an excellent reputation in the community and a loyal, well-educated patient base. The principal chiropractor practices primarily Thompson Drop technique and activator methods, although there is flexibility for an incoming associate to bring their own flavour to the practice. The principal chiropractor has been taking some medical leave and is looking to ease his way back into practice, leaving the bulk of the 140 – 160 pt/week load to the incoming associate. For the right person there will be options to buy in after 2 -3 yrs. This position would suit an experienced chiropractor or new graduate looking to learn from the principal chiropractor who has 45 years’ experience. Successful applicant will have a strong basis in chiropractic philosophy, a caring nature and a desire to learn and grow.
Excellent practice systems and procedures and fun-loving, switched-on staff make the office a pleasure to work in. For further information please contact office manager Karyn King 0740314173 during office hours or email your resume to email@example.com .
- Well trained professional staff
- Over 20 years in business
- Principal Chiropractor currently on medical leave and looking to return to reduced hours/days
- Fun loving, joyful environment where EVERYONE is family
- Fun loving
- Strong knowledge of chiropractic philosophy
- Passionate about chiropractic
- Willingness to learn and grow as a part of a team
ABOUT THE POSITION
- 3 days/week approximately 30 hours/week
- Guaranteed salary based on award wages and level of experience with tiered incentives and performance-based commissions.
- Approximately 5 new patients/week
- Based on current numbers you could expect to see upwards of 100 patients/week and earn upwards of AUD$2500/week
- Option to buy in
- Relocation bonus to help with moving if moving from out of Cairns area