Breathing & meditation:
THIS IS TO BE DONE IN A QUIET ROOM FOR 15 MIN. ONCE OR TWICE EVERY DAY
- Take 3 or 4 deep breaths and close your eyes.
- Breathe regularly. As you breathe, try to concentrate only on the air going through you left nostril.
- Your mind will start to wander and you will see, hear, feel and taste a variety of things.
- Recognize them…let them go… and back to concentrate on the air going in and out of the left nostril.
- As you get bored: switch your concentration to the other nostril.
- Avoid trying to dispel the sights, sounds, feelings, and emotions. Just recognize them and let them go.
Journaling from instructions:
- Write down your biggest win or best experience of the day then write down how that made you feel.
- Write down you biggest challenge or worst experience of the day then write down how it made you feel.
- Write down the lessons you learnt from these experiences.
- Then close the journal and any negative thoughts and feelings go.
- Make sure the entries are dated in your journal/notebook. Do and entry every day for a month. At the end of the month review your journal, if there are recurring lessons, what are they? What is there to learn from them? These are the points that you are to work on.
- If you are uncertain how to do this, speak to Dr Collis. Continue doing this activity for a year and celebrate the new person you have become and what you have accomplished. Now it’s time to move on to other goals.
Address: 327 Sheridan St, Cairns North